- Represented corporate employee against bank fraud and money laundering
charges involving a "mortgage rescue" program investigation brought by the
federal Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force.
- Defending the lead physician accused of running a Medicare and Medicaid billing
fraud ring by the Department of Justice, the Department of Health and Human
Services Office of the Inspector General, and the Internal Revenue Service
Criminal Investigations Division.
- Completed numerous, lengthy federal jury trials defending clients indicted in "pill
mill" rings related to illegal distribution of pain medication prescriptions from
area physicians' offices.
- Successful Third Circuit appeal showing prosecutorial misconduct in federal gun
- Charges dismissed against alleged conspirator in fraudulent business takeover
scheme after month long federal jury trial.
- Represented foreign national in conspiracy to illegally export defense articles in
violation of the ITAR, the Arms Export Control Act, and the International
Emergency Economic Powers Act. Outcome enabled my client to avoid
- Defended bank employee against identity theft case involving educational
institutions and local businesses.
- Retained by international health insurance company as arbitration team litigator,
leading negotiations and arbitrations of fraudulent medical claims, including
over-payment reconciliation and recovery matters.
- Co-founder of litigation consulting firm specializing in forensic collection,
preservation, and examination of electronically stored information; e-Discovery
processing; online e-Discovery hosting; e-Discovery consultation; and trial